Flocksy and Design Pickle compete with each other when it comes to graphic design. However, our services are actually quite different. The biggest difference is that we offer a larger variety of services, from web design and development to copywriting services, email template design, and voice-overs. We do it all.
In this Design Pickle vs Flocksy review, we’ll cover:
- A Video Review Comparison of Flocksy and Design Pickle
- A Comparison Table
- Onboarding Process
- Design Team
- Turnaround Time
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Leaving Feedback & Revisions
- Review Conclusion
A Video Review Comparison of Flocksy and Design Pickle
A Visual Design Pickle vs Flocksy Breakdown
To start, here’s a quick breakdown of how our two companies stack up on the most essential aspects of our services, including pricing and offered services.
|Least Expensive Package
|Most Expensive Package
|Graphic Design Included (yes/no)
|Web Development Included (yes/no)
|Video Editing Included (yes/no)
|Voiceovers Included (yes/no)
|Copywriting Included (yes/no)
|Custom Illustrations Included (yes/no)
|Motion Graphics Included (yes/no)
|Yes, at highest tier
|Average Turnaround Time
|Graphics- 24 to 48 hours, can do same-day on higher tiers
|Graphics- 24 hours or less, can do same-day on higher tiers
Video- 24 to 48 hours
|Money Back Guarantee (days)
|Yes, at two highest tiers
Here at Flocksy, we offer three plans:
- Silver- The Silver Plan offers access to the project queue, where tasks will be worked on one at a time. You’ll also get a designated creative team and be able to request graphic design and custom illustration projects. You’ll work with the US daytime team and enjoy fast turnaround times. Best of all, you’ll get a dedicated project manager and easy communication and updates thanks to the Zapier integration (use Trello, Slack, Email, & more).
- Gold- You’ll get everything on the Silver Plan, plus copywriting, video editing, motion graphics, logos & brand guides, and voice-over project availability. You also receive double the output and an expedited turnaround time. Additionally, you can ask for revisions via video and audio as well.
- Platinum- You’ll get everything above and triple the output of the silver plan and access to web development projects, which comes with PSD to Drag-and-Drop Builders and PSD to HTML.
Design Pickle also offers three plans:
- Graphics- The Graphics Plan includes standard graphic design and custom illustration with a one to two-day turnaround.
- Graphics Pro- You’ll get the same as above, plus presentation design. Additionally, your user experience improves with the same-day turnaround on simple designs, designated designers, real-time Slack collaboration, an Onboarding Manager, and Spanish-speaking designers available.
- Graphics Premium- You’ll get everything from the previous plan, as well as motion graphics. You’ll also be able to use a motion graphics revision tool and receive Canva files.
As you can see, Design Pickle does offer enhanced graphic design services, but we offer the full suite of creative services a company needs. That can mean a lot when outsourcing several different projects across several companies. You can save yourself big in the long run by putting them all together under one roof.
Design Pickle offers a project management board where you can start and oversee your active projects. They also use Zapier, as we do, to connect their management platform to the apps your business is currently using. You can also request a demo and an Onboarding Manager is available at the two higher price points.
Similar to Design Pickle, we also feature an intuitive Project Management dashboard where you create and manage your projects. There are separate briefs for each type of project, which help ensure you provide the necessary information no matter what you need to be done.
Once you submit your design details, a timer on the dashboard will show the expected turnaround time. What’s more, demos and dedicated project managers are available to everyone using Flocksy, regardless of their plan. Our project managers make a crucial difference for any one using the service. They’re always there to answer questions and facilitate communication between you and your creative if there are any issues.
Lastly, you can message your project managers and creatives directly through our dashboard whenever you need, and you can video message through Loom for enhanced communication. It’s a great feature when you feel you can show what you need better than typing it out.
With Design Pickle, you’ll receive a dedicated team of designers at the higher plans who’ll work on your projects. On the base plan, it appears that whoever is available will work on your projects.
Here at Flocksy, you can form a team of designers for yourself. You’ll be able to accept offers from creatives on the work or invite your favorite people back to every project you run, no matter which service you need. Building a long-term relationship like this ensure fast, quality work that exceeds your expectation right out of the gate.
You can also remove someone from your team who isn’t working as per your needs. Additionally, you’ll be able to chat with your designer directly about the projects and communicate with your dedicated project manager directly whenever you need.
Design Pickle and Flocksy can deliver most projects within 24 to 48 hours unless you have a complicated request. Design Pickle offers a same-day turnaround on the two higher tiers, and we offer a same-day to 24-hour turnaround on our two higher tiers.
Something to note as well, we often deliver straightforward graphics and content in less than 24 hours. Basic designs and copywriting can be returned in as little as a few hours.
We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee, and Design Pickle does not offer a money-back guarantee. Both services are non-contract, and you can cancel at any time.
Leaving Feedback & Revisions
Customers can leave creative feedback directly on images in our native interface easily by clicking and commenting. There is also an option for this on the Design Pickle Platform.
Our users can save brand information in Brand Buckets so that you don’t have to upload the same brand guides or details with every project. Design Pickle’s Brand Profiles feature is very similar. Additionally, you can copy completed projects when you need similar work, and the creatives can look at the projects you’ve liked to use as inspiration.
For Design Pickle customers with upgraded (Pro) subscriptions, communication with real-time chat via Slack is available. With us, you can chat with your project manager through phone, email, or Loom video messaging on all plans. Zapier integration- for communication through Slack, Trello, and more- is also available on every plan. We don’t believe you should pay more for better communication. We make it simple for everyone.
Quality of Work
Quality is high with both companies, but tastes are subjective. Take a look for yourself to see what you can expect from both Design Pickle and Flocksy.
Flocksy’s design work:
Design Pickle’s work:
Design Pickle vs Flocksy Conclusion
As you can see, there are a number of similarities between Design Pickle and us. However, the biggest difference is the breadth of services. For a similar price tag, we not only offer motion graphics, graphic designs, custom illustrations, and presentation graphics but also offer copywriting, video creation and editing, web development, voice-overs, and more.
If you need all your creative services outsourced, we’re is the obvious choice.
To learn more about starting a project with Flocksy for yourself, be sure to check out the Services and Pricing pages. You can also shoot us an email through the contact form or reach out over the phone at (877) 263-7389.